Research & Bidding
- Feasibility and Viability on conventions to be held in the coming years
- Preparation of Bid documents including supporting letters, budget, program and venue
- Comparison study and negotiation on venues
- Recommendation of room allocations for program fit
Congress / Conference Technology
- Website Design & Online Services
- On-line and on site registration, collection of fees and comprehensive real-time statistical reports on registration numbers
- Implementation of audivisual equipment, conference apps, use of social media for the life cycle of the event and on-site networking solutions
- Online abstract system
Finance / Budget / Cash flow Management
- Propose and manage budget
- Tracking of conference actual revenue and expenses against proposed budget
- Closing of conference account
- Management of bank accounts, cash flow, taxes, preparation of accounts etc. as well as invoicing and payments
Speakers & Program Management
- Management of scientific and non-scientific programs
- Coordination of the speakers, the planning of the sessions, the overall logistics related the contents of the congress program, and the production of a program overview
- Speaker administration which includes liaison with invited speakers on overses and local travel arrangements
Technical & Scientific program development
- Conference Final Program Book
- Abstract /Proceeding Books Publication.
Marketing & Promotion
- Formulate Marketing Plan for the Congress / Convention.
- Development and execution of a congress marketing & promotion strategy, production of the various announcements and program as well as promotional material, social media campaign and presentation / representation of the event tpotential participants, sponsors or other stake holders.
- Comparison study of exhibition space, preparation of exhibitor prospectus and exhibition manual.
- Theme and layout concept, architect the floor plans with spatial considerations, the sales and allocation of stand spaces, stand services, invoicing, and the cordination of set-up and dismantling of the exhibition.
- Special booth designs.
- Identification and development of sponsorship opportunities and guidelines, the sales and marketing of sponsorship opportunities tpotential sponsors and delivery
- Preparation of sponsorship kit for marketing
- On-line abstract handling and/or paper abstract handling, the abstract review process, production of an abstract publication, etc.
- Selection, contracting and cordination of supplier services required and the on-site management of the event
Congress Materials and Prints
- Design and production of any and all congress supplies such as programs, badges, bags, etc.
- Insurance, staff training and HR, data management and client satisfaction) Corporate Social Responsibility (should include recycling initiatives, carbon- offset possibilities)
- Fair Trade considerations, and the use of suppliers with an active green policy
Logistics & On Site Operation
- Pre Con Meetings
- Room setup and arrangements with venue
- F&B management during event
- Transportation management
Accommodation, Ground Services & Social Programs
- Hotel booking blocks, allocation of hotel rooms to individual participants and/or groups, payments, management of modifications, reporting, etc.
- Proposal, sales and management of various social program activities such as opening & closing ceremony, gala dinner, etc.
- Proposal and implementation of an accompanying participants’ program
- Pre and post congress events and logistics